How To Help
There are many ways you can help advance the mission of Just Speak, Incorporated and make a difference in the lives within our communities we serve. You can do any of the following:
Volunteer to become a member of the Just Speak Advocacy Team, or help out with administrative tasks or special events
- Donation of money, goods or services
Just Speak Wish List
Help us continue our outreach throughout Metro-Detroit community centers, schools and facilities. At least 50% of Just Speak program participants are surviving abuse or neglect. We spend an average of 40 hours a week empowering youth to have a voice by teaching coping skills, ways to resolve conflicts, and developing an emotionally healthy individual.
We desperately need:
- A reliable, late model SUV or sedan to transport volunteers, supplies, and equipment to satellite locations.
- Donated heated space for peer groups, workshops and study time.
- Sponsorship for events and programming.
- Sponsorship for youth participants: healthy snacks, incentives, tee shirts, and toiletries.